Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Current projects

The quilt I've been working on is finally in the mail to a friend in Nebraska who lost her home to fire over the Christmas season. Another friend offered to machine quilt it, which made it look like a "real" quilt! She also chose a different backing material which complimented and added a little extra "life" to my pieced front. Thanks, Cindy K!

GEDC1169
GEDC1166
I also have been working on a new drawing of the gazebo at Foster Park in Afton. It will illustrate my May page of my Farmhouse 2014 calendar.

GEDC1158
Today, I will print notecards for a new order from Walt Nicke Company: I may need to dash to Binghamton to get more cover stock to complete the order.  Need to think about new cover ideas for their  W. Nicke's Garden Talk catalog, too!




1 comment:

Linda Reeder said...

The quilt looks great. The machine quilting is wonderful.