Friday, December 7, 2012

Winter GreenPrints in my mailbox!

My copies of GreenPrints arrived today!  There's my self portrait (about 20 years younger and right-handed instead of left-handed) on the cover. I've been illustrating stories for them nearly ten years now and it's truly a blessing to be part of the GreenPrints family of writers and illustrators. In case you've never heard of it, it's a quarterly  publication with heartwarming stories and art that reflect the essence of gardening.

I took the time this morning to order a couple gift subscriptions- for my sister-in-law in TX and our local library!  Had a nice chat with Pat Stone, the editor...he reports that the 25 th anniversary of GP will be celebrated in 2 1/2 years:  I'm already marking my calendar!
winter GP 2012 cover

3 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

What a wonderful winter cover! Beautiful work.

Rosemary said...

Lovely frontispiece, and what a talented lady you are.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Very nice - quite an honour to be on the cover too.